Here’s a list of items you may want to consider packing for your Fiji vacation:
1. Sunscreen: the sun in Fiji can be quite strong, so it’s important to protect your skin.
2. Hat and sunglasses: protect your face and eyes from the strong Fijian sun.
3. Comfortable walking shoes: if you plan on doing some hiking or exploring, it’s important to bring comfortable shoes.
4. Swimsuit: Fiji is known for its stunning beaches and crystal clear waters, so you’ll definitely want to pack some swimwear.
5. Camera: Most people travel with a smartphone which can take great vacation snapshots however you may want to consider a waterproof camera to take photos when you are snorkelling or diving.
6. Light weight clothing: Fiji has a hot and humid climate so shorts, t-shirts and dresses are recommended.
7. Waterproof case for electronics: If you plan on spending lots of time on the beach or near water activities, consider bringing a waterproof case for your phone, camera, etc.
8. Insect Repellant: There can be mosquitos and bugs in Fiji so ensure you pack an insect repellant just in case you may need to use this from any biting insects.
I hope this list helps and feel free to email me if you want to check availability or need help planning your vacation to Fiji